It has been my experience that you do not need to
install the printer drivers on the TS server with TS
2003.  If you use the latest Remote Desktop client,
the printers should be visible automatically.
Download it here, install it on the client and try
again:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a8255ffc-4b4a-40e7-a706-cde7e9b57e79&DisplayLang=en

Steve