-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Schofield
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 6:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ActiveDir] Specify Delimiter in output using DSQuery?

Got to love one day requirements and deadlines, need some help formatting an
output file from DSQuery.  I need to export all users one OU (All objects
are contacts) with their CN and mailNickName attributes ONLY.  The export
file doesn't appear to have a delimiter when using DSQuery, I'm needing to
import this into SQL Server 2000.  Any utilities that will allow to export
to an txt file with a delimiter on certain attributes from AD.  HELP!

STeve Schofield
[EMAIL PROTECTED]