Guy,

One way to avoid the problems of a full security log is to set the logs
to overwrite as needed.  You can set this via group policy.

I don't know if the kerberos ticket is cached or not.  (I suspect not.)
When a machine reconnects to the network and you attempt to access a
network resource, the resource will ask for you ticket.  If you don't
have one, or if it is out of date, the client will request a new
kerberos ticket and then be authenticated to the resource.

Denny

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/list_faq.htm