-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mulnick, Al
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 12:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] What can you *do* with AD??

What you may want to consider is reversing the thought process on that.  You
may want to instead look at it from the business side: i.e. what business
problems do I have that might be better solved with this new tool?  V.s.
"Hey, I have this hammer and doesn't that problem look a lot like a nail?"
The latter will inevitably begin to happen if you look at the technology
bits first prior to understanding the business problems.  I realize you want
to get more familiar and all, but figured I'd throw that out there.

Al