Title: [ActiveDir] Changing to Native mode and running AdPrep

The domain functional level may not matter but the forest functional level can have side affects. See KB 831809

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;831809

From: Brian Desmond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brian Desmond
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2005 12:22 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Changing to Native mode and running AdPrep

No, you can continue to operate in mixed mode and still run adprep.

You only need to be in mixed mode if you have NT4 BDCs ... the functional level of the domain & forest doesn't affect the operation of your clients from a user standpoint...

--Brian Desmond
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Payton on the web! www.wpcp.org

v - 773.534.0034 x135