Hi Everyone:

I have several computers that are having a problem with Internet Explorer not connecting correctly. It sits and hangs and I get the Application Hang Event ID 1002.

I have looked to prior errors like the message says and can not find any information on it.

I am running a 2k3 network in mixed mode, and the clients are XP sp2 with ISA FWC.

Any tips?

Here is the Event Log:

Event Type:       Error

Event Source:    Userenv