> How many consultants on this list actually could enumerate
> the property set attributes in a given forest in any reasonable
> time? I can do it pretty quickly with adfind and little perl
> script. Not sure of any other easy ways of doing it due to
> the funky GUID handling.

Now that Joe brought this up, I uploaded a script that does this enumeration on
http://www.kouti.com/scripts.htm (at the bottom of the page).

You need only end-user permissions to run this script.

You could first run it in a clean forest and a clean forest with Ex2003
installed, to get a reference. Then run it in the customer network and use
windiff or whatever to pinpoint differences from the clean install.

Yours, Sakari