OK this is odd, I changed admincount to 0 and an hour later it was
changed back to 1.  How frustrating.  What gives?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Kingslan
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 10:05 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Security permissions on user object

In fact, yes it will, Russ.

Looking back at the thread, I don't see any discussion about HOW these
users came to have the admincount attribute set to 1.  Do you have a
root cause?

The reason that I ask is because I've dealt with this before when
someone (who I never caught) added a group to a Protected group.  This
effectively set the admincount attribute on about 200 techs, and it took
a while to clean up and straighten out.  If you don't know why it
happened, you might be reliving this pretty soon.

Rick