From: "Robert N. Leali" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 11:38 AM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] FRSDiag - EPT_S_NOT_REGISTERED

Tried your suggestion and the file does replicate in both directions in
the sysvol folder. Firewalls are off on both DC's and I successful did
portqry on the ports shown in the KB article (NtFRS Service & MS NT
Directory DRS).  My ports were slightly different but I was guessing
that was expected behavior.  (DC1 used 1071,1025,1030 and DC2 used
1053,1026,1027)  Guess I'll take your other advise and open a case with
PSS.

Thanks!

Robert