From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Yates SFC Robert W (C212 Network Engineer)
Sent: Tue 7/12/2005 3:10 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] 2003 Replication Issue

All,

I am having a replication issue with one or my 2003 servers.  I am replicating
to servers outside of my domain, but this server can no replicate to servers
within its own domain.  When I open the Operations master on the server I see
ERROR on all three tabs.   I can not find what would cause that.  DNS is
working and has been tested.

I have 5 other servers that are replicating fine to their other sites and
between each other.

SFC Robert Yates

C212 / 155 BCT Network Engineer

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx