Buddy, you have THE life.  Is the Doge going to be in addition TO the Jeep,
or are you bagging that?

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:20 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] [Even further OT]Delegation of privilege

No problem. :o)

I grew up in Northern Lower[1] Michigan myself, the village, yes village, of
Manton to be specific.

    joe

P.S. To Rick's comment... Close, I was waiting for her to get home so we
could go out for dinner and look at Dodge Ram 1500's. ;o)

[1] This is not way up north but up north enough I spent my summers without
shoes, socks, and shirts at some fishing hole, swimming hole, creek, or lake
or in the woods camping.