A question about DNS SRV records for my DCs and Global Catalog servers...should
every AD-integrated
DNS server in my entire forest have _gc and _ldap records for every GC and DC
in the forest?

It looks like the records listed vary from one domain to another in my DNS, and
I wonder if they
should all have the same records regardless of the forest domain the DNS server
is in

Thanks,
Mark

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be
confidential and privileged.  If you receive this e-mail and you are not a
named addressee you are hereby notified that you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this communication without the consent of
the sender and that doing so is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please reply
to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was
misdirected.  After replying, please delete and otherwise erase it and any
attachments from your computer system.  Your assistance in correcting this
error is appreciated.
List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx