MIIS looks pretty complex, but it is something that can be figured out
(I've gotten it working so it can't be that hard ;) The thing I found
with MIIS is that things aren't where you think they would be, and
some switches/options do things that you're not expecting. There are
some good Q articles about getting MIIS working, but I never looked
for a book or anything.

My question is: what are you going to be using the central LDAP directory for?

Phil

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx