-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Schofield
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2005 2:16 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] turn off replication to a DC in same site

Thanks Rick for putting clarifying that, networking stuff clutters my mind
some times if I don't work with it very often.  I didn't mean to give the
impression I was totally clueless to networking aka Cisco, rather I don't
control the Cisco setup and will have to get with the network guys *who do
control the network routers/switches* to setup this.  I didn't think to do
this as a solution over what I have currently.  I was doing the solution I
had control over but definitely want to have the *correct* solution vs. some

hack.

Steve Schofield