Dean,

The link is
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/TechRef/440e44ab-ea05-4bd8-a68c-12cf8fb1af50.mspx
 search for 1575 and you will find it.

I tested this in my virtual environment

environment:
* forest root domain: W2K3DOMAIN.LAN (DFL= Windows 2000 native, FFL=Windows
2000)
DC/GC: W2K3DC01.W2K3DOMAIN.LAN = W2K3

* child domain: CHILD.W2K3DOMAIN.LAN (DFL= Windows 2000 native)
DC/GC: W2K3SRV00.CHILD.W2K3DOMAIN.LAN = W2K3
DC/GC: W2KSRV00.CHILD.W2K3DOMAIN.LAN = W2K

replication toplogy = each DC replicates with each other as in each DC/GC has
the other 2 DCs as inbound replication partner

After that extended the schema with the exchange stuff:

In the event viewer the following was reported:
--> BY W2K3SRV00

1704 ntds replication

 The global catalog initiated replication of a partial attribute set for the
following directory partition from the following domain controller.

 Directory partition:

DC=W2K3DOMAIN,DC=LAN

Domain controller:

addfa509-7b7e-4a22-a585-8e62cae8a10c._msdcs.W2K3DOMAIN.LAN =
w2k3dc01.w2k3domain.lan.

This is a special replication cycle due to the addition of one or more
attributes to the partial attribute set.

--> BY W2K3SRV00

1702 ntds replication

The global catalog completed synchronization of the partial attribute set for
the following directory partition from the following domain controller.

Directory partition:

DC=W2K3DOMAIN,DC=LAN

Domain controller:

addfa509-7b7e-4a22-a585-8e62cae8a10c

This is a special replication cycle due to the addition of one or more
attributes to the partial attribute set.

--> BY W2K3DC01

1575 ntds replication

One or more new attributes has been added to the partial attribute set for the
following directory partition. A full synchronization will be performed from
the source domain controller on the next replication cycle.

Directory partition:

DC=CHILD,DC=W2K3DOMAIN,DC=LAN

Source domain controller:

ecd6aa19-87ba-48c4-a58e-e4aa3a3db2de._msdcs.W2K3DOMAIN.LAN =
w2k3srv00.child.w2k3domain.lan.

##################################

W2k3dc01 melding

1575 ntds replication

One or more new attributes has been added to the partial attribute set for the
following directory partition. A full synchronization will be performed from
the source domain controller on the next replication cycle.

Directory partition:

DC=CHILD,DC=W2K3DOMAIN,DC=LAN

Source domain controller:

63ab5704-f96d-429b-9be4-c72a4ffa5515._msdcs.W2K3DOMAIN.LAN =
w2ksrv00.child.w2k3domain.lan.

####################################

W2k3dc01 melding

1704 ntds replication

The global catalog initiated replication of a partial attribute set for the
following directory partition from the following domain controller.

Directory partition:

DC=CHILD,DC=W2K3DOMAIN,DC=LAN

Domain controller:

ecd6aa19-87ba-48c4-a58e-e4aa3a3db2de._msdcs.W2K3DOMAIN.LAN =
w2k3srv00.child.w2k3domain.lan.

This is a special replication cycle due to the addition of one or more
attributes to the partial attribute set.

W2k3dc01 melding

1703 ntds replication

The global catalog initiated a full synchronization for the following directory
partition. This is a special replication cycle due to the addition of one or