-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Free, Bob
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 7:11 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] OT - The downfall of Novell and NetWare (was-
Biggest AD Gripes)

Novell Schmovell, Banyan had their own hardware then too and they even
had had a _directory_. A real one, the 2x & 3x Novell guys used to
wonder how the servers talked to each other :-]

I bet Gil has an old Banyan CNS in his museum...

Besides, Novell couldn't touch Banyan in the "Our-Marketing-Sucks"
department

http://web.mit.edu/redelson/www/media/banad.pdf