MeWe wrote:
Hmm.. I was thinking..
I am not so familiar with Server 2003.
I have 4 servers..
And 2 of them are running the domain. and the last 2 is ment for IIS
So here is my question, how do i integrade the 4 servers into each other? and is it possible, to integrade AD and IIS if they are running on different servers?

First question is - what You mean when You are saying "integrate"? Yes, You can have (and IMO You should) this IIS boxes in a domain. Yes, IIS users can authenticate against AD domain (I'm not convinced if it is best practice but it is possible). What else You want to integrate?

--
Tomasz Onyszko
http://www.w2k.pl