From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ibarra, Juan
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 5:15 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Latest MS patch KB899588

Hi there, I am trying to apply this patch to some windows 2000 servers and I was wondering if the reboot is strictly mandatory?!  If I used the /norestart switch to ran it from the command line I do get the patch under add and remove programs. Also the version of the file gets updated under c:\winnt\ssystem32.

What do you think?

Juan