-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hunter, Laura E.
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2005 7:02 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Infrastucture Master and adprep /domainprep

Oddly enough, this exact topic came up in a dinner conversation at Tech Ed
this year.[1]  Luther...oh heck somebody remind me of his last name...had
apparently quizzed people with this one at a previous conference (DEC?),
only to utimately reveal that the answer was "You know how people always ask
you what the IM FSMO does? Well, now you can tell them that it's responsible
for running /domainprep."

[1] Please hold the jokes about having dinner conversations about Active
Directory internals until the end, please.  :-)