Hello

I am facing the same problem but with Windows XP SP2, when I go to Add/Remove Windows Components, and choose teh IIS, inside I can't see the NNTP, I can see the common files, SMTP, WWW, all others but not NNTP, I tried to remove all the IIS and re-install with no use, re-installed SP2 then IIS no use, of course I have teh Widnows 2003 Admin Pack, and the Windows 2003 service pack1 admin pack, which was supposed to install the NNTP as the documents say, but it didn't, removed and reinstalled admin pack, and can't get NNTP yet, no NNTP services in the services, if I try to create a virtual NNTP it says there is no NNTP serivce, if I try net start nntpsvc it says the service doesn't exist, I need to install the exchange 2003 managment tools and I can't without the NNTP, any help will be appreciated ,

thanks ,