From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 9/12/2005 5:06 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Importing user from one domain to another

We are setting up our lab as the lab.company.com domain. I have an export of
our production environment using
ldifde -f Exportuser.ldf -s Server1 -t 3268 -d "dc=Export,dc=com" -p subtree -r
"(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=User)(givenname=*))" -l
"cn,givenName,objectclass,sAMAccountName" . In the file it references our
production domain. Can I just replace that reference with our Lab domain?

Thanks,

Holland + Knight

Travis Abrams
IT Security & Systems Manager