Thanks everyone!!! It looks like mailNickname, mail, homeMDB, mDBUseDefaults, msExchHomeServerName are the only attributes that I needed to create a mailbox enabled user.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Murray
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 4:09 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Attribute Documentation

I know Joe R raised this issue a while back.  From what I remember his suggestion to Microsoft was to maintain a database to provide more detail on the AD schema.  I'm not sure how far this got, but I suspect Joe will have some input.

A number of the attributes you show below are maintained by RUS.  There are some helpful KB articles which cover the attributes touched by RUS in some detail:

Tasks performed by the Exchange Recipient Update Service

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/253770

XADM: Requirements for Disabling the Recipient Update Service

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296479

Tony