From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 6:13 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Security Group Policy Not Applying

It sounds like a restricted groups policy being attempted wrong.....But, from
what I've seen, it won't even let you try that.

John

             Sudhir Kaushal
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by:                  ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             ail.activedir.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [ActiveDir] Security Group
             09/13/2005 07:39          Policy Not Applying
             AM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                tivedir.org

Thanks for the response.. However i have already checked this and all the
related policies in win2003 are not defined in my case.. :-(

Regards,
Sudhir Kaushal
Systems Engineer (GIS)
Computer Sciences Corporation.
India - + 91 120 2582323 Ext. 2649
Denmark - + 45 70100024 Ext. 2649

“You never win Silver, You lose Gold”

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind CSC to any
order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or
government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.

    <deji
    @readymaids.com>             To:
    Sent by:             <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
    ActiveDir-owner              cc:
                                 Subject:        RE: [ActiveDir] Security
                         Group Policy Not Applying
    09/13/2005 06:00 PM
    Please respond to
    ActiveDir

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1202&eventno=348&source=SceCli&pha

se=1

Look at the 0x4b8 section.

HTH

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCP+I
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services
www.readymaids.com - we know IT
www.akomolafe.com
Do you now realize that Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday?
 -anon