>>>make it a child domain so he can't climb up the tree

Not only will (s)he be able to run up the tree, (s)he will own the tree, the
leaves, the bushes, the grasses, and, for that matter, the forest.

The Domain is NOT a security boundary. It is an administrative boundary.
Service administrators have the ability to cross domain boundaries within a
forest.

Sincerely,

Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCP+I
Microsoft MVP - Directory Services