-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 4:37 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Domain Controller Security

Which on the whole you may find to be far more helpful than most TAM's you
might have gotten...

Not trying to be mean, but I haven't had the greatest luck with TAMs. There
have been two in ten years that I can think of off the top of my head that I
liked (hey Efrem, hey Michelle) and I still beat the crap out of them when I
had them available. Generally, IMO, a TAM is a person who tells you what you
can't have even if they don't know what you are asking for.

I once talked about looking into a TAM position and a high level MCS manager
who had been trying to get me to join MS for I don't know how long told me
(he was drunk at the time), hell no, you are far too technically gifted to
be a TAM...

Just a thought though mom, you guys in SBS land seem to stick together
pretty well. I wonder if you could form a union with all of the SBS crazies
(and I say that lovingly) and have dues and such and then get a joint
Premier Support Account for all of you together and funnel issues up through
it.