From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Oluwaseyi Owoeye
Sent: Thu 9/29/2005 6:52 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Cleaning up Stale entries in AD

Hello guys,

I have an active directory domain that has about 4000 records. I noticed
that because of the way the company operates (as in many people come
into the company on short notices) we have a lot of stale and obsolete
records in active directory and these number of this stale entries keep
increasing.

Is there a way where we records that have not being used for a
particular period of time (say 60 days) can be automatically removed
from active directory.

Your inputs will be highly appreciated