-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Free, Bob
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 3:01 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Documenting AD

I don't know about generally available but Steve Lineham of MS made it
temporarily available a few months ago to list members based on a similar
thread here , maybe he will do so again if he sees this.

There was also the following suggestion from David Adner- "If you're a
Premier customer ask your TAM (or some other friendly MS employee) for a
tool called ADMap.... This is a tool written by someone in Microsoft that
will query your AD configuration and draw it in Visio (preferably version
2002 or higher).  Although it's available to customers it's not available
for download, hence the request to a MS employee. "