another. It can vary based on the dataset.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Free, Bob
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 8:36 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] finding computer objects

Tom-

I'll certainly not try to explain it while joe's around :-)

but here's a KB that helped me when I was trying to grasp this. That and
using adfind to look at the resultant values of objects that I knew the
flags for already...

How to use the UserAccountControl flags to manipulate user account
properties:
 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q305144