Correct, that's a 3rd party's offering that has no relation to MS's
workshop.  There are multiple companies who offer "Active Directory Health
Checks" like aren't part of MS's workshop.  I don't believe the term is
copyrighted.  :)

Essentially, if it wasn't arranged via a company's Premier support contract
then it's pretty much guaranteed to be a 3rd party company, not MS.  I've
never sat through another company's health check so I can't offer a
comparison.

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx