Dropping thread...

-r

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 10:02 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] salary(OT)

I didn't ask Dean. I would not have asked Dean. I know how busy he is and
wouldn't want to use our friendship to guilt him into allowing me to steal
him away from money making endeavours. Instead I figured I would needle him
with one-offs as I hit them and be thankful for the responses. In the end he
wasn't able to proof the whole thing, only parts of it. But the parts he did
proof of the older material I ended up having to correct a bunch of stuff.
He pointed out AD Replication terms and such that the only google hits on
were in reference to the book itself. That IM conversation spawned a 90
minute phone call with him and you know how much I hate phones and how much
Dean and I can cover in 10 minutes and we had to chop it off at 90 minutes
because we both had to be somewhere else. Obviously, I had to change it.