-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ulf B.
Simon-Weidner
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:34 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Knowing when users were deleted.

Hi Bratt,

I knew, however assuming performance and size issues I'd prefer to get a
better solutions within the OS for auditing AD instead of bloating it up for
retrieving "some" information.

But thanks to your prior post I'd vote for a auditing within AD as well, if
it's even decreasing the metadata and doesn't have a high impact on
performance (I know - reading less data is mostly better than worrying about
the time it takes to be decompressed, and depending how you would implement
this this might even be done distributed on the requesting machine).
However - and I was impressed of your sharp brain at the summit ;-) - the
DCRs I've been involved with don't make me to confident - even if it's you
suggesting that - still a stony path to take until we might see something
like this.

Ulf