-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Bradley,
CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 6:23 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] Audit Collection Services

And hopefully Microsoft will realize that even small firm markets that
they've traditionally never sold MOM to will possibly want audit
collection features and thus have a Mom-lite edition.

Sincerely,

the annoying SBSer with the toy server networks where we don't buy MOM
for our networks where we barely have one server let alone 10.

--
Letting your vendors set your risk analysis these days?
http://www.threatcode.com