From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Abagnale
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2005 10:02 AM
To: Active
Subject: [ActiveDir] exporting group membership

I am trying to export the following fields from Active Directory using CSVDE

I ran the following command
CSVDE -F c:\output.csv -d "ou=security groups,ou=INTARA,dc=COM" -r "(objectclass=group)" -l cn,d
escription,member,whencreated,whenchanged,info,managedby,mail

This retrieves the information I want, however, the Member tab displays a list of users full DN in one single cell and makes it difficult to overview the member list.

How can I display a list of the users in there own individual cells going downwards (if that makes sense) does CSVDE allow this? If not any other tools out there?