If memory serves....
You must edit the HideDrives value.

This is how you calculate the HideDrives value:
The registry key that this policy effects uses a decimal number which
corresponds to a 26 bit binary string, with each bit representing a drive
letter:

11111111111111111111111111
ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA

The above configuration corresponds to 67108863 and will hide all drives. If

you only want to hide the drives: A, C, D, E, F, H and T you would do this:

00000010000000000010111101
ZYXWVUTSRQPONMLKJIHGFEDCBA

This would be 524477 in decimal number and hide the drives A, C, D, E, F, H
and T. This is the value that you type in as the NoDrives Value in the
policy template.

If you want to edit the system.adm template, remember that you have to edit
the .adm file on multiple places:

POLICY !!NoDrives
POLICY !!NoViewOnDrive
...and don't forget to edit the corresponding value in the [strings]
section.

Regards,

/Jimmy

Jimmy Andersson, Principal Advisor - Q Advice AB
 Microsoft MVP - Directory Services & Security