From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Bernier, Brandon (.)
Sent: Wed 2006-01-11 21:26
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Rights needed for...

Does anyone know what rights are acutally used during a join to perform the
kpasswd function on the computer object? This doesn't really affect windows
host since the traces (at least in my environment) shows them using NTLM for
the password change.

I'm told "Reset Password" should be it, but that's only on the NTLM side... Any
suggestions are very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

-Brandon

<<winmail.dat>>