From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Noah Eiger
Sent: Wed 2006-01-18 23:27
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] adfind question

Hi -

I am trying to write a little batch file that will report various version
numbers to me on each DC to help monitor the W2k3 upgrade process. I am having
trouble getting adfind to report the objectVersion of the Schema. When I run:

adfind -DC1 -b "CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=myco,DC=private"

I get a torrent of stuff including the attribute that I want. (That is an
attribute right?) When I try to filter or limit the output, I don't get what I
want. For example,

adfind -DC1 -b "CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=myco,DC=private"  objectVersion

Gives me a list of all of the objects under Schema.

How can I limit this? (Or, does anyone have a script that already checks all
this stuff?)

Thanks.

-- nme