From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Aguilar, Louis
Sent: Wed 2006-02-01 23:06
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Permissions are resetting

Everyone,
I've come across a problem with permissions in Active Directory.  When I modify
a permission on a user account or when I delegate control to a user group the
permission reset to the original setting.  I've done some research, but have
come up with nothing.  Any input is appreciated.

Please note that I'm running 2003 in Native Mode.

Thanks,
Louis

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY

This message, including attachments, is from Family Health Partners.  This
message contains information that may be confidential and protected by HIPAA
Privacy Regulations.  If you are not the intended recipient, promptly delete
this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by return e-mail or
call the FHP Compliance Department at 816-234-3946.  You may not forward,
print, copy, distribute or use the information in this message if you are not
the intended recipient.

<<winmail.dat>>