-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of AdamT
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 7:19 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Individual admin accounts vs Generic admin account.

Dear collective,

In your esteemed opinions, is it better to have one central admin
account which every member of the sysadmin team should use, or is it
better to give ever member of the team their own admin account?

I'm inclined towards giving people their own admin accounts, purely
from an audit point of view, but I'm being told that it's better to
have one central admin account, as it is easier to track which
accounts have admin rights.  I would have thought that NET GROUP would
make that fairly obvious.

Am I missing something here?

--
AdamT
'Thank-you for not requesting read receipts'