We are using IAS, with PEAP authentication to AD.   This allows them to use their logged on user credentials to the workstations to authenticate to the WLAN.  The whole authentication is behind the scenes if they are in the Domain.  I still have some network folks who fear being a domain, so they get prompted to relogon periodically but too bad for them :)

So far from what I hear, the response has been excellent since all the people have to do is walk into a conference room and they get access to the WLAN if their radio is on.

Jef

Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] Setting Wireless Config via GPO
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:32:32 -0400
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org

You really got that to work well?
I've had great success setting it up as well, however, I have a problem when users roam from one access point to the next. they get dropped for a few seconds for reauthentication which is not acceptable to most users. Are you using EAP? I would love to get more specifics if you do not have the problem I did.

Using Cisco 1220 x (27) with cisco 350 client cards x (80)
Thanks.