From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Jason Benway
Sent: Tue 5/30/2006 11:58 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: [ActiveDir] Query for user AD info from web application

Our internet web application use AD to pull user information. They start
with the users email address and then look up other information.

We've notice today that if a user has a X500 address our query doesn't
work.

Here's what the web developer sent me

SELECT displayName FROM 'GC://DOMAIN.COM' WHERE
objectCategory='organizationalPerson' AND ((mail = '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'))

I don't know why a X500 address would mess this up, ideas?

Thanks,jb

Jason Benway
Network Services Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]