From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brett Shirley
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 12:40 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] DSID-020A06F3 error from French platform AD

This means there is a physical corruption in the AD database.  Does this domain
have replicas?  If yes, just repromote another replica and then demote this
guy.  If no, sometimes a offline defrag can save the database.  Otherwise, what
is the backup situation for this domain?  Don't be tempted to repair your
database, that's unsupported.

The hardware should be considered suspect at this point.

Cheers,
BrettSh [msft]

List FAQ    : http://www.activedir.org/ListFAQ.aspx