You can use SPA, or you can use logman and tracerpt to get detailed LDAP stats. SPA does a lot of analysis for you and diagnoses several classes of AD perf problems. Tracerpt will give you a fairly raw look at all the LDAP traffic. I covered all three in my DEC AD Performance session (which I didn't actually deliver at DEC :). Its available on the NetPro website at http://www.netpro.com/community/medialibrary.cfm.

-gil

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Steve Linehan
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 11:50 AM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: RE : RE: [ActiveDir] AD LDAP Logging.

It is true that SPA is not localized but I believe the French version will be ok.  The problem comes about with the localization of the perfmon data.  If you have problems post back and we can try a few work arounds because we are only really interested in the trace data at this point which should not be impacted.

Thanks,

-Steve