Guys , another question

One of My RID master is crashed before transfering of FSMO role to other DC on the network  , is that any possiblities to make an another domain as RID master ( backup is failed so i can not restore the failed RID master DC now)

Thanks in advance

"Almeida Pinto, Jorge de" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

09/04/2006 11:18 AM

Please respond to
ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org