From: "Eric Fleischman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 8:48 PM
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] ADAM bind Redirection with a NULL password

One solution would be to ACL all objects such that SELF can read them,
then have the app, after it has authenticated as the user, try and read
something on the user itself. This way you know you are in fact that
user (or someone else that has read access, which presumably won't work
as anonymous).

In terms of your DCR...could such a bit be put in? I guess. But DCRs
that are filed with the intentional intent of going again an RFC
typically have a rough time getting through even with a very strong
business impact. And you have a workaround already in the app, and
another solution I mentioned above. Just setting expectations...

~Eric