Title: Re: [ActiveDir] List Groups I'm In?

What is the domain mode/ forest mode?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of WATSON, BEN
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 7:00 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: LastlogonTimestamp Missing

I have a Windows 2003 R2 single domain/forest.  This domain/forest was built upon Windows 2003 R2 so it has never had to go through any upgrades.

I wanted to query for the "true" last logon time/date for various users and noticed that the LastlogonTimestamp is not an available attribute for the user accounts.  The standard non-replicated LastLogon attribute is there, but I would obviously be more interested in the replicated LastlogonTimestamp.  The LastlogonTimestamp schema attribute has been defined and it is listed as a systemmaycontain of the user class.

C:\>adfind -sc scontainsl:lastlogontimestamp

user

Is there any reason why the LastlogonTimestamp attribute would not be appearing for user accounts?  From what I understand, the LastlogonTimestamp attribute may not be instantiated on user accounts if the user accounts have not logged on since a domain has been upgraded to Windows 2003, however since this domain/forest was built upon Windows 2003 R2 this is not the case.

Any ideas on how to get this attribute instantiated properly on the user accounts?

~Ben