From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ramon Linan
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 2:52 PM
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: RE: [ActiveDir] list lastlogontime for every user script

Thanks Matt for the script that you sent and thanks Joe for your tool.

I used Joe's tool (no sexual connotation here) because it was easy and fast.

I have just one question, I am getting some users with lastlogontimespamp 0000/00/00-00:00:00 most of them (or all of them) are system users, like the systemmailbox. I bet this is because they never login into the system.

This is the command that I used oldcmp -report -age 90 -users -llts

is there a way of excluding disabled users from the results?

Thanks