Tony
From: "Daniel Gilbert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Thu, 7 Dec 2006 19:22:25 -0700

Thanks for the input.  Luckily for us we do not have any static records, at
least I have not created any but I will check with the other Admins to be
sure.

I thought AGEALLRECORDS for bring the prior records into the fold and then
they would be scavenged out in the next cycle.  Guess we will give it a try
and let everyone know how it turned out.

Dan

  _____