Hi all

I had a windows 2000 domain with 2 domain contraoller , 3 file servers , the
users acoounts are spread across all the servers (ie the active directory
accounts are added to file server directory security to assign access to users
for folders and files). now i am installing new servers for windows 2003 and i
want to migrate the users account from windows 2000 to windows 2003 . how to i
do , what happend to the user acconts after migration , what happens to the
users accounts added to file server. how to do i retain the same user acconts
in the file server directory permissions.

please give me a solution for a proper migration.

Thanks in advance.

Bdahusha.s.d.