That's what I would expect.  But since the original poster called it a
"zone" I figured I'd ask. What are you doing up so late? :)

On 1/24/07, Ulf B. Simon-Weidner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 No Zone – no properties ;-)

*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Al Mulnick
*Sent:* Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2007 20:24
*To:* ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
*Subject:* Re: [ActiveDir] [OT] Odd Folder under Forward Lookup Zone

What are properties of the 1 zone?

On 1/24/07, *EIS Lists* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi -

Under one of our forward lookup zones (AD-integrated), we have the usual
folders (_msdcs, _sites, _tcp, _udp, DomainDnsZones, ForestDnsZones) as
well
as a single folder just named: "1" (without the quotes). There is a single

A-record  under it for one of our printers.

Any idea what this folder is?

Thanks.

-- nme