So what is the NTFS security on C:\WINNT\System32\rundll32.exe?  The error
message could naturally be a false hint, but might as well check it out.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bart Van den
Wyngaert
Sent: Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2007 12:00
To: ActiveDir@mail.activedir.org
Subject: Re: [ActiveDir] "Add or Remove Programs" GPO

No NTFS or other restrictions set in that GPO or the PC GPO.
Only some other restrictions like no access to control panel, no messenger, ...
stuff.

These apply to the specific Users OU + Computer OU, making a User & PC
configuration for those PC's + Users (certain department).

My admin account is totally somewhere else in the directory without those GPO's
applied to. The restrictions in the Computer GPO are also not set to block the
admin. I can drilldown the Computer GPO if you want, as I don't see any
relevant setting in it. Otherwise I would be blocking myself and that's just
the point I don't want...

Thanks,
Bart

On 1/25/07, Grillenmeier, Guido <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>